One component, moderate viscosity, UV curable system
- Meets NASA low outgassing requirements
- Superior chemical resistance
- Moderate viscosity
- High dimensional stability
Master Bond UV24TKLO is a one part UV curable epoxy modified formulation for bonding, sealing and encapsulation. It passes the rigorous requirements for low outgassing as per ASTM E-595. Most noteworthy, it has outstanding resistance to chemicals, as described in part below. UV24TKLO has excellent clarity and optical transmission properties. The best wavelengths for curing are 320-365 nm and the energy requirement is 10-40 milliwatts per cm2. This epoxy system is not oxygen inhibited.
UV24TKLO has superb physical strength and electrical insulation properties. The service temperature range is -60°F to +400°F. The UV24TKLO can be cured in thicker sections, up to 1/16 of an inch and can be easily “layered” to higher levels. The low outgassing properties enable this UV to be used in a wide array of optical, electro-optical and vacuum applications that until now have not been possible for UV curable systems. It should be noted that to optimize the outgassing properties, the UV24TKLO should be preheated to approximately 50°C for 15 minutes prior to use and then allowed to cool down to room temperature.
- One component: no mixing required
- Exceptionally fast curing with UV light source; not oxygen inhibited
- High dimensional stability; excellent clarity and light transmission
- Outstanding physical strength and electrical insulation
- Meets NASA low outgassing test, ASTM E-595 specifications
- Superior chemical resistance profile
UV24TKLO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.