Ideal for die attach applications, Supreme 3HTND-2DA is a single component epoxy that doesn’t require mixing or freezing.
One component, toughened, electrically insulating epoxy for die attach applications
- Ideal dispensing profile
- Fast curing
- High die shear strength
- Very long working life at room temperature
- NASA low outgassing
- Not premixed and frozen
Master Bond Supreme 3HTND-2DA is a fast curing, one component, high performance, insulating epoxy system for die attach applications. Unlike most other die attach systems, Supreme 3HTND-2DA is not premixed and frozen. It is a true one part system with unlimited working life at room temperature and requiring only simple refrigeration for storage. The system is fast setting with a cure schedule of 5-10 minutes at 150°C.
Supreme 3HTND-2DA dispenses smoothly and easily, without any tailing and is well suited for automatic dispensing equipment. It can be applied to a defined area without running. Upon curing, this epoxy has an impressive array of outstanding properties. First and foremost, it has excellent die shear strength and performed very well in 85/85 testing. It also offers high dimensional stability and a capacity to withstand rigorous thermal cycling and shock. The service temperature range is a robust -100°F to +400°F. Supreme 3HTND-2DA has low ionics, particularly chlorine(<15 ppm). It bonds well to metals, ceramics and silicon dies. It should be noted that while this product is a first class electrical insulator, it has good thermal conductivity. In accordance with die attach requirements, Supreme 3HTND-2DA passes NASA low outgassing test specifications. The extraordinary combination of convenient storage, easy handling and highly desirable properties make this a go-to material not only for die attach applications, but for other bonding situations as well.
- Convenient handling; single component system; no mixing needed
- Not premixed and frozen; unlimited working life at room temperature
- Highly impressive dispensing profile, no tailing or bleed out
- Exceptional electrical insulation properties and thermal conductivity
- Formidable die shear strength
- Very good ability to withstand thermal cycling and shock
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Available in syringes compatible with dispensing equipment
Supreme 3HTND-2DA is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.