One component, heat curing, toughened epoxy system
- NASA low outgassing approved
- Excellent physical strengths
- No mix, single component system
- Serviceability from 4K to +400°F
- Silver conductive
- Resistance to mechanical and thermal shocks
Master Bond Supreme 10HTS is a user friendly, one component, silver conductive epoxy system featuring a remarkable array of properties along with exceptionally simple processing. It requires no mixing, but does require oven curing at 250-300°F. First and foremost, this multifaceted epoxy is a splendid conductor of electricity. Its temperature resistance profile is truly dazzling; it is serviceable from 4K to +400°F. Supreme 10HTS has superb bond strength both in shear and peel. It bonds well to a variety of substrates, including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many rubbers and plastics. It is formulated to withstand rigorous thermal cycling as well as thermal and mechanical shocks. It fully meets NASA low outgassing specifications.
In addition to the properties mentioned above, Supreme 10HTS has good chemical resistance against water, oils, many fuels and a number of acids and bases. It retains its superb electrical conductivity even in adverse conditions. As a silver filled system, Supreme 10HTS is also a reliable thermal conductor. This highly versatile system is well suited for the most challenging applications in the aerospace, electronic, electro-optic, specialty OEM as well as many other types of high tech industries.
- Single component system; no mixing needed prior to use; cures at 250-300°F
- Easy application; requires minimal fixturing pressure
- Commanding physical strength properties, including high bonding strength
- Extraordinary temperature range of 4K to +400°F
- Wonderful electrical conductivity properties; contains high purity silver
- Passes NASA low outgassing test
Supreme 10HTS is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.