High temperature resistant, NASA low outgassing epoxy compound
- Convenient handling, long working life
- Cures rapidly at moderate temperatures
- Superior bond strength properties
- Widely used for its chemical resistance
Master Bond EP62-1LO is a two component epoxy system that has an exceptionally long working life at ambient temperatures and cures rapidly at moderately elevated temperatures. It has a very forgiving 100 to 10 mix ratio by weight. The pot life of 100 grams is greater than 12 hours. Typical cure schedules range from 4-6 hours at 60-70°C, 20-40 minutes at 80-100°C or 10 minutes at 125°C. The cured epoxy resin exhibits remarkably high thermal stability with a glass transition temperature of 140-145°C. Also noteworthy is its outstanding chemical resistance to acids, bases, many solvents and other chemicals, even at elevated temperatures. This system has excellent electrical insulation properties. The color of Part A is clear and Part B is dark brown. EP62-1LO is primarily used as an adhesive, sealant and coating where the epoxy will be exposed to very aggressive conditions as well as where a long open time and NASA low outgassing are required.
- Easy to use, very forgiving 100 to 10 mix ratio by weight (will fully cure using 100 to 5 mix ratio)
- Superior resistance to a wide variety of chemicals, even at high temperatures
- Service temperature range of -60°F to +450°F
- Versatile cure schedules at various elevated temperatures
- Excellent physical strength properties
- Meets NASA low outgassing standards
EP62-1LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.