Two component epoxy compound for potting, bonding, sealing and coating
- Convenient handling
- Excellent flowability
- High flexibility
- Thermally conductive and electrically insulative
- NASA low outgassing approved
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond EP37-3FLFAO is a two component system for high performance potting, bonding, sealing and coating that is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. It has a convenient one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. It has an unusual blend of properties including high thermal conductivity, excellent electrical insulation properties, good physical strength and a high degree of flexibility. Once cured, the epoxy exhibits striking resistance to shock, vibration, impact and thermal cycling. It withstands many chemicals including water, oil and various solvents. It is a wonderful adhesive that forms strong, flexible bonds to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics and many rubbers and plastics. EP37-3FLFAO has low viscosity with excellent flow characteristics making it ideal as a thermally conductive potting epoxy. It is cryogenically serviceable over the wide temperature range of 4K to +250°F. Parts A and B are off-white in color. Master Bond EP37-3FLFAO is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, opto-electronic, aerospace and specialty OEM industries where electrical insulation and heat transfer are required. The uniqueness of EP37-3FLFAO lies in the fact that this thermally conductive system retains a high level of flexibility while having the desirable physical characteristics inherent in epoxies. EP37-3FLFAO has been certified by NASA as a low outgassing epoxy.
- Convenient mixing: easy to use, non-critical one to one mix ratio by weight or volume
- High bond strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Low viscosity with excellent flowability; ideal for potting and casting
- Resists rigorous thermal cycling, mechanical and thermal shocks
- Good overall physical strength properties and chemical resistance
- Cryogenically serviceable down to 4K
- Passes fungus resistance MIL-STD-810G
EP37-3FLFAO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.