Two component, low viscosity NASA low outgassing epoxy compound
- One to one mix ratio by weight
- High bond strength
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond EP21LV-LO is a two component, lower viscosity, room temperature curing epoxy system for high performance bonding, sealing, coating and encapsulation. This user friendly system has an easy and convenient one to one mix ratio by weight. EP21LV-LO features outstanding physical strength properties, along with being an excellent electrical insulator. This combination of properties enables it to be readily used as a potting and encapsulation compound. EP21LV-LO resists many chemicals including water, oils, fuels, acids, bases and salts quite well. It bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, glass, ceramics and many types of rubber and many plastics. Although the EP21LV-LO can cure at room temperature, to optimize its properties, it is recommended that the system cures for 12-24 hours at room temperature, plus another 2 hours at 150-200°F. Most importantly, EP21LV-LO passes NASA low outgassing specifications. The color of Part A is clear and Part B is amber-clear in color. It is serviceable over the wide temperature range of -60°F to +250°F. This exceptionally versatile system can used in aerospace, microelectronics, semiconductor, optical and vacuum applications.
- Lower viscosity; convenient handling
- Easily applied; adhesive spreads smoothly
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Good electrical insulation properties
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance
- Passes NASA low outgassing specifications
EP21LV-LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.