Two component epoxy compound for bonding, sealing, coating and encapsulating
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Room temperature curing
- Convenient one to one mix ratio
- Superior electrical insulation
- Meets NASA low outgassing requirements
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond EP21AOLV-2LO is a two component, thermally conductive, electrically isolating epoxy adhesive, sealant, coating and encapsulant. This versatile system will adhere to a wide variety of substrates including metals, glass, ceramics and many plastics. It has a convenient, one to one mix ratio by weight, a smooth consistency and good flow properties. EP21AOLV-2LO cures readily at room temperature and can be accelerated by heat. The optimum cure schedule is overnight at room temperature followed by 2-4 hours at 150-200°F. Most importantly it has been fully tested and passes ASTM E595 requirements for NASA low outgassing. EP21AOLV-2LO is particularly well suited for potting due to its low exotherm upon curing and highly pourable texture. It resists a wide range of chemicals including water, oils and fuels. The service temperature range for this epoxy is -60°F to +250°F. EP21AOLV-2LO has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and enhanced dimensional stability, along with both a high modulus and compressive strength. The color of Part A is white; the color of Part B is off-white. This combination of properties makes EP21AOLV-2LO highly desirable to be used in a wide variety of application is particularly in the aerospace, electronic, electro-optical and optical industries where low outgassing, superior thermal conductivity and electrical insulation are critical requirements.
- Convenient handling, one to one mix ratio by weight
- Smooth flowing epoxy, ideal for bonding and potting
- Low coefficient of expansion, high profile physical strength properties
- Top notch thermal conductivity and reliable electrical insulation profile
- Passes NASA low outgassing testing
- Passes fungus resistance MIL-STD-810G
EP21AOLV-2LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.